What is Radon?

Radon is a radioactive, odorless, and tasteless gas. It is formed as natural deposits of uranium throughout the earth’s crust decay. When this decay process occurs, Radon gas enters the home and becomes a health issue. As radon decay products are inhaled, they can alter the cells in the lungs. These alterations can increase the potential for getting lung cancer.

The Surgeon General states:

“Indoor radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States and breathing it over prolonged periods can present a significant health risk to families all over the country. It’s important to know that this threat is completely preventable. Radon can be detected with a simple test and fixed through well-established venting techniques.”


Get an installation quote from our contractors within 1 business day !

Click the button to start your questionnaire.